Hiking in Talysh Mountains, from Neor Lake to Subatan Highlands
Northwest Alborz ends to Talysh Mountains, a green area covered with meadows and lush Hyrcanian forest, it's a place for Talysh ethnic group that they are highlanders of Guilan province.
Passing through the mountains from west to east while visiting the Neur lake one of the beautiful natural attractions of Northwest Iran and meeting Talysh nomads to reach the green and scenic western part of mountains makes this tour one of highlighted hiking tours in Iran. The joyful hiking in poppy covered lands with overview of local huts and farmlands are the hard to forget sceneries of this tour.
Day1: Arrive in Tehran
Arrival in Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel, check in and rest.
Day2: Drive to Neor
Morning drive to Zanjan, visiting Soltanyeh Dome (UNESCO World Heritage site), then continue toward Khalkhal and Neor Lake, lakeside camping
(B, L, D)
Day3: Hike to Subatan
Full day hiking on nomadic trails to the highlands and passing through nomads living area in Talysh mountains to reach Subatan village
(O/N Local house)
Day4: Half day exploration hiking and drive to Caspian Sea
Half day hiking to explore more and visiting Varzan waterfall, after lunch transfer and drive to Caspian Sea and Bandar Anzali
(B, L, -)
Day5: Drive back to Tehran
Drive to Rasht, visiting Gilan Rural Heritage Museum, drive to Tehran.
(B, L, -)
Day6: Tehran City Tour
Visiting Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage), National Museum of Iran and Grand Bazaar.
Day7: Departure day
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure and fly back home
Daily meals & snacks as program
Domestic transportation by air conditioner vehicles
Pickup vehicle (Nissan mini truck) for luggage transport
4 nights accommodation at hotel
1 night in camp
1 night in Local house
English speaking adventure guide and assistant guide each 5 pax
VAT and all other taxes
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visa fee
- Accommodations more than itinerary or in different mentioned hotels
- Personal expenses or beverages
- Tips for guides and drivers
- All expenses which is not mentioned in the schedule
- Accommodations more than itinerary.
- Personal climbing gear such as sleeping bag, mattress, etc.
- Individual transfer.
- Unexpected events and weather condition or preliminary evacuation costs.
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge( except in case of issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
- Duration :
- Tour Activites :
- Physical rating:
1 2 3 4 5
- Group Size: